What Are Cookies and Related Technologies?
What Information Cookies Collect
Cookies allow us and our third-party providers to collect certain information so that we may understand an individual’s interactions with our website. For example, cookies on our sites may collect information about pages visited, time spent on a given page, courses accessed, content viewed, features used, your search queries, click data, date and time of your visit, referrals to our website, and other data regarding your use of the platform.
Cookies serve a variety of purposes. They allow us to learn about use of our online services for the purpose of improving services, developing products and services, understanding users’ habits and satisfaction, and improving the functioning of the website. They also allow us to improve the browsing experience for users by customizing the website for users, facilitating navigation between webpages, saving content, and remembering users’ preferences.
Types of Cookies Used on This Website and For What Purpose
We use the following types of cookies and technologies:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable basic functions on the website and make the website usable. For example, they enable basic functionality such as security and website accessibility. Once you close your browser, these cookies disappear. The legal basis for our use of necessary cookies is our legitimate interests in being able to provide and maintain our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to save information about the look and behavior of the website based on information entered (such as language choices or your region), so that we can offer you more personalized functions. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites. The legal basis for our use of functional cookies is an individual’s consent.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used for collecting information about the use of our website, including the number of unique visitors to our website, the number of views for a webpage, the amount of time a user spends on a webpage, and other website statistics. These cookies are used only to improve the performance of the website and the user experience. The collected information through these cookies is aggregated and made anonymous. The legal basis for our use of performance cookies is an individual’s consent.
How To Manage Cookies
You can manage or disable cookies (except for strictly necessary cookies) at any time in our cookie management tool, which is shown upon opening our Website for the first time and can always be reopened by clicking , or by adjusting your browser settings. Browsers are different, so you should refer to the settings menu of your browser for instructions on how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose not to receive cookies, our website may not function properly and certain services may not be available.
You can adjust your cookie preferences by visiting to our Cookie Preference Center.
You can find information on how to manage cookie settings on certain browsers through these links:
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in iOS
- Cookie settings in Android
You can find out more information about cookies in general and how to manage them by visiting the website www.allaboutcookies.org. Third party cookies can be managed through your browser (as described above) or by reviewing the third-party’s website for more information about cookie management and how to “opt-out” of receiving cookies from them.
How To Contact Us
Last Updated on March 31, 2023